|What We Do
|How does Adams County Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Adams County Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or deposit money
- pay your bills or apply for a loan
- use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Adams County Bank has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Adams County Bank does not share with nonaffiliates.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Adams County Bank does not market jointly with nonaffiliates.
|Other Important Information
|Adams County Bank
Kenesaw, NE 68956
Juniata, NE 68955